23 December 2021 au 30 December 2021
Chamrousse and Belledonne craft creator welcome you to discover their work: artisan soap, local herbal products, zero waste accessories, souvenir wood engraving...
Products sold directly (no resellers) and eco-responsible pratices.
⚠️ Compulsory mask
Jams, liqueurs, local herbal products, condiments, zero waste sewing, beer, honey, pottery, soaps, souvenir panels, organic cheese and vegetables...
Programme subject to change:
- Savon Doux Voyage: artisanal soap factory, we make superfatted soaps using the cold saponification method from organic ingredients.
- Prairie dans l'assiette : for more than 10 years, Prairie dans l'Assiette has been offering products made from wild plants! Aromatic salts, pestos, delicacies, flower preserves, buds, flavoured oils and sugars... All our nature for the pleasure of your taste buds!
- Fil en montagne : handmade creations, zero waste, respectful of life and nature... made in the mountains.
- Souvenir engravers: personalised gift ideas in wood. Trail markers, directional signs, holiday souvenirs, weddings...
- Legoût des plantes : my flowers are in all their states to adapt to yours.
- GAEC du Thicaud : from Belledonne grass to organic cheese. The GAEC du Thicaud offers you its products from Organic Agriculture. We are a dairy farm that has been processing cheese in the commune of Herbeys for 40 years. We cultivate our know-how from grass to cheese thanks to our 40 dairy cows.
- Spirulina from Chartreuse : discover a food with multiple virtues cultivated without pesticides or GMO !
- Paulinuances : potter/ceramist, my pieces are decorative and utilitarian. Shaped on the wheel in St Amand stoneware, my research in glazes is focused on duck blue and water green.
- Cim' Arôm: 100% handmade and homemade products, fruit and plant cultivation, picking and manufacturing. Small quantities are produced with respect for the flavours, according to the seasons.
- Ruchers du Verderet: honey
- Trésors de la Nature: honey
- Jardins épicés : organic vegetables
- Brasserie l'Ivresse des sommets : craft beer
- O tour de ben : tableware, decorative objects, wooden soap dishes
(presence under reserve)
- Target clientele:
- Spécial retraités
Ouvert à tous
Place de l'Office de Tourisme
From 23/12 to 30/12/2021, every Thursday between 3 pm and 6 pm.
From 27/01 to 24/03/2022, every Thursday between 3 pm and 6 pm.
Cancelled in case of bad weather.
Free of charge.