From June 11 to 13, 2021
Nordic Walking is a “recent” sport that is undergoing rapid changes. It brings lots of beneficial effects to everyone’s health and well-being.
Each Nordic Walking Hike is preceded by group warm-up and stretching exercises offered on arrival. But also, the public can discover the latest equipment and test it on a dedicated course and participate in the sport-health activities.
To find out more about Nordic walking, participants can take part in technical workshops and conferences given by professionals and experts and understand the benefits of this sport on health.
What is the EuroNordic Walk'Vercors?
- Practicing: Itineraries from beginners to experts, in the heart of Regional Natural Park of Vercors.
- Discovering: The Nordic Walking Exhibition with sport/outdoor brands, free entrance during the entire event.
- Exchanging: Conferences and workshops to know everything about Nordic Walking and health sport.
- Learning: Training days for everyone, led by Nordic Walking qualified guides.
- Meeting and enjoying: A great Nordic walkers show at the colors of your club, association or federation before the official opening ceremony (on Saturday night)
For the 7th year: “Nordic Walking by Night“, a collective and nocturnal Nordic walk.
For the 6th year: “Nordic Walking Race“, a timed Nordic walk for competitors. With your family, your club, your association, your coach or your workmate, enjoy this Nordic Walking festival!